Well, the first step in organizing your life is organizing your stuff. Hehe. Just imagine the amount of time you’ll save not having to look for things when you need them the most! The new school year is just around the corner (at least in this side of the world) and aside from the usual school supplies, it’s always best to have a folder where you can store all your readings, projects, letters and memo’s! Just imagine saving yourself from all the hassle of having to go back to your house or worse, asking someone to bring the stuff you forgot to school just because you misplaced it!
We’ve asked the help of our friends from Filed to enlighten us with some tips on how to get organized.
1. Have a special place for your small USB drives & keys. – Ever remember having to dig your whole bag just for a key to the point that people around you could only say, “There she goes again” every time they have to wait for a few minutes while you play a solitary game of Finders Keepers? Good thing Googly Gooey x Filed Folders have a hook for USB’s and keys! 🙂
2. Remove items you don’t need so your folder won’t become to heavy. – Are you getting extra exercise from carrying lots of load? Well, it’s time to sort out that trash. Come on, don’t be so clingy. I’m pretty sure 99.99% of your scratch paper don’t really have any sentimental value. Time to say good bye to them; let them go…It’s okay. Don’t be too attached! 😉
3. Sort your documents per category so that you can easily find them. – Yes, segregation is the key! Remember never being able to find that paper only to find out they were inside your folder all along? No. You don’t want that to feel bad about your things magically disappearing with no one to blame your self? You can only accept the fact that you’re a muggle and that “Accio (insert item here)” is not an option for you.
4. Put all your writing materials in one place so that it’s easy to access. – You’ll never want to lose that favorite pen, pencil, highlighter and eraser to boot! That’s why our friends from FILED made sure the folders have a detachable pencil case. If you’re in a hurry, you can always just put it back in a matter of seconds because it has velcro at the back–so convenient!
5. Make sure you have identification for your things so you won’t misplace them. – Well, you can label all your stuff “Mine, mine, mine” just like Tipsy in this cartoon. Then again, you know better! 🙂
So, this school year, get organized with Googly Gooey designed Filed folders! 😉
Check out the Googly Gooeys X Filed Folders at the following Fully Booked branches:
1. The Fort / BGC
3. Greenhills (Promenade)
7. North Edsa
Each folder is Php 895. For orders outside the Philippines, you may send your inquiries here.